Malina Joshi has won the most coveted beauty pageant title of Miss Nepal 2011. 19 contestants competed for the title this evening (Tuesday) at the Tribhuvan Army Officers’ Club in Kathmandu. 23 years old Malina Joshi from Sunsari stands 5’6’’ tall and is currently ongoing with her M.B.A. Previously, she was among the top five finalists in Miss Angel 2010 contest and won the Miss Intellect title award in the competition.
Anupama Aura Gurung made it to the first runner up for Miss Nepal 2011. The second runner up place went to Sarina Maskey while Manisha Bista bagged the third runner up status. For the first time the fourth runner up was also declared in the Miss Nepal series and the lucky one to bag the title was Neha Paudel.
Among other titles of Miss Nepal, Anupama Aura Gurung walked away with Sunsilk Miss Beautiful Hair, Neeta Yogi with Fair & Lovely Miss Beautiful Complexion, Manisha Bista with Ganapati Miss Photogenic, Namrata Dahal as Orbit Miss Personality, Bishnu Chemjong as Hidden Treasure Miss Talent, Pratibha Shrestha as Close Up Miss Beautiful Smile, Neha Paudel as Annapurna Post Miss Popular Choice and Madina Begum with Global Miss Perseverance.
Malina Joshi – Miss Nepal 2011 Gallery
[box type=”tick” style=”rounded”] Click here for the follow-up of the event live with Images and updates.[/box]
All the titles for Miss Nepal 2011 are listed below.
- Miss Nepal 2011: Malina Joshi
- 1st Runner Up: Anupama Aura Gurung
- 2nd Runner Up: Sarina Maskey
- 3rd Runner Up: Manisha Bista
- 4th Runner Up: Neha Paudel
- Sunsilk Miss Beautiful Hair: Anupama Aura Gurung
- Fair & Lovely Miss Beautiful Complexion: Neeta Yogi
- Ganapati Miss Photogenic : Manisha Bista
- Orbit Miss Personality: Namrata Dahal
- Hidden Treasure Miss Talent : Bishnu Chemjong
- Close Up Miss Beautiful Smile : Pratibha Shrestha
- Annapurna Post Miss Popular Choice: Neha Paudel
- Model Global Miss Perseverance : Madina Begum
Dont Forget to visit Malina Joshi Profile to know more about her. Congratulations Malina Joshi for the title of Miss Nepal 2011!
What will be your suggestion for Malina Joshi – Miss Nepal 2011?